Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Welcome Back From the Mini Storage Fairy!

Yesterday I returned to work (and subsequently blogging) after a 3 week hiatus. The batteries are recharged and the wit has been sharpened. I was pretty nervous returning to tycooning after an extended break, but my nerves were quickly calmed by a visit from the Mini Storage Fairy! Unfortunately, unlike my previous Mini Storage Fairy visits, this visit yielded 2 ratty couches. I guess I have been a bad boy lately and didn't deserve another gift of used Nerf guns. :(

If you are looking for that movie to watch while at work, let me be the one to break the disappointment I found with "Southland Tales". Many may say that a cast of The Rock, Justin Timberlake, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Stifler, Mandy Moore, Jon Lovitz, Janeane Garofalo and Cheri Oteri and Amy Poehler of SNL fame could never create a good movie, but I saw a perfect storm of actors looking to break out of the reins holding them back. I admit I was wrong. It was a good idea, but ultimately she fell short of it's ambitious goals.

Finally, the DVD viewing of "Southland Tales" was not entirely wasted, as I was exposed to a film which I am anxiously awaiting the release of: "Zombie Strippers"!!!!!!!!!!! I am a self-admitted zombie fan, and I don't have anything against a stripper, so a combination of zombies AND strippers can be described as a perfect marriage of individually awesome things. In fact, what really has me excited is that "Zombie Strippers" hasn't even been released to the theaters yet, so watch your local multiplex closely for a release date. I can't imagine anything short of a wide release to all the major theaters across the country will suffice the throngs of movie connoisseurs eagerly awaiting the release.




Surely y'all didn't think I would let you go without a video tease of "Zombie Strippers"? If you want to learn how to survive a zombie attack, there is only 1 manual available to teach you everything you'll need to know to survive: The Zombie Survival Guide. And if you'd like to see the principles taught in the survival guide applied to fictionalized (but real to life) situations, let me recommend World War Z. I am here to warn you that zombies are real and if you want to survive the inevitable attack, these books are your best bet. Anyone got a 2 story house I can hole up in when they come? Our house is only a single story.

I hope everyone is excited for future posts as I am,
The Tycoon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, "Zombie Strippers" looks amazing. Although if i watch it, it migth deter me from wanting to visit such establishments. Kind of the way "Jaws" made people afraid to go in the ocean...

TINY PANTS said...

good to have the tycoon back... you were missed...

im gonna be pretty upset if you see zombie strippers without me...