Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day #9

Today is Day #9 of the "Will The Tycoon Get An Offer From The Patent Office That Allows Him To Expand His Empire Into The Mid-Atlantic" watch. No word yet on whether I have lured them into unsuspectingly participating in my expansion. Surprisingly I have been in a relatively good mood as of late despite the impending doom I fear. I think it has to do with my less than manly leanings in music I have been listening to lately. It's either the warming weather or subconsciously I've just been wanting to dance.

As for a proper blog entry, I am a little disappointed the turn out thus far for positive mini storage reviews (you can find the link towards the end of the previous blog entry). You may think your words don't help, but I cannot even begin to count the number of potential renters who backed out when it came time to hand over their first rental payment saying that they "just didn't trust an establishment without a plethora of glowing reviews flowing from google". When the reviews start flowing, the blog entries will start multiplying!

Also, I have had inquiries into actually printing t-shirts. If enough people are really interested I would absolutely use it as a free promotional tool in taking my mini storages national.

I'll leave you with the best song of the 1980s and maybe ever - New Order's "Age of Consent". On top of being awesome musically, they are also top notch dressers.




Really, if you are interested in a t-shirt I'll print them up (and you reimburse me).

Dancing to white people music in Starkville,
The Tycoon

3 comments:

Zach said...

Im gonna send you some mockups for tshirt ideas on gmail...

Unknown said...

What if I already have a t-shirt with a young Ministorage Tycoon on it. Only three of these in existence, and I still wear mine on a regular basis as an understirt. I knew we should have mass produced those things.

TINY PANTS said...

is there any chance that the tshirt can have the picture of the young tycoon previously posted on the blog? and i want a shirt, the checks in the mail... along with the rent...