Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mississippi State Bulldogs v. Oregon Ducks

As a personal request, the NCAA Selection Committee matched up the Bulldogs and the Ducks in the 1st round of the NCAA Tournament. I have spent the last several hours stressing out over my cheering decision and I have no choice but to slut out my decision to my loyal followers. Please vote here, and feel free to express your reasons in the comments in order to sway me in case of a tie.

Before I head to bed (it's been a long weekend), I just want to point out possibly the best sentence ever written concerning politicians and sex scandals:

"The aide, Theodore Pedersen, said he and the couple even had a nickname for the weekly romps, from 1999 to 2001, that typically began with dinner at T.G.I. Friday's and ended with a threesome at McGreevey's condo in Woodbridge."

I think I need to start taking more couples to TGI Friday's. Nothing says 3some like a family dining spot!

Oh, and your favorite mini storage tycoon drafted perhaps the greatest fantasy baseball team ever assembled earlier tonight, and that includes an improvement over his 2006 and both 2007 owned championship teams. Some consider him to be a prodigy.

Stay classy Milwaukee,
The Tycoon

1 comment:

Ryan said...

might wanna check that poll again...