Tuesday, September 16, 2008

An APB For Lint!!

Loyal followers! I have a dire situation! Lint has disappeared! No seriously, I haven't seen him since late Sunday/early Monday. I am putting together a search team to scour the neighborhood tonight. Please report to my house ASAP if you can participate. And if you want to look for Lint solo, he is often aloof and indifferent and quite frankly a bit of an asshole. In other words, most chicks would find him attractive, so if you see a lot of hot pussies hanging around, Lint is probably there pimping. Here is a recent photo of Lint:



In other news, I have gotten behind on my renewed blogging due to my participation in an online NCAA 2009 XBOX 360 Dynasty with 3 other loser...i mean gamers. Among them: James Taylor (yes, that James Taylor):



Brad Miller (yes, that Brad Miller):


nice rows Brad.

And Cullen.

Little does anyone know that I have battled through over half this season with not 1, but 2 severe paper cuts to my thumbs. At times I have had to use my big toes amongst other body parts on the joysticks due to my thumbs being in such agony. Despite these injuries and setbacks, I have managed to finish the season with the North Carolina Tar Heels 7-5, better than the the pre-seasons top 25 Wake Forest Demon Deacons Piloted by Brad Miller. Not once did I complain about my injuries, even when pressured by James Taylor, Brad Miller, and Cullen to get in my game, because when it comes down to it, football players are tough and so are their leaders.

Finally, I know I said I have some mixtapes coming, and I really do, but my external hard drive is PMSing, so we gotta get her in order.

The Tycoon

1 comment:

jimwtaylor said...

Coach of the Year baby!