Sunday, June 1, 2008

Signs I'm Not As Cool As You Think

I spend days mulling over possible fantasy baseball trades.
I work at a mini storage.
I sit on my bed for hours on end when not at the mini storage.
I actually have seriously considered writing a movie about the current state of my life.
I have convinced myself I could make it good.
I still plan on making a blog t-shirt.
I wonder if writers know something they've written kinda sucks, but they have to release it anyway.
I know when I've written a less than awesome blog entry.
I try to not publish unrealized blog ideas for fear of offending my loyal followers.
I haven't been able to put together a quality blog posting in over a week, and it actually is bothering me.
I haven't had anything exciting enough happen to me in over a week worth blogging about.
I am already counting down the days until "Pineapple Express" comes out (8/8/08 if you are wondering).
I spend hours perfecting my Netflix queue.
I haven't been to a concert since December 2007 :(
I look up songs that I like from TV shows and movies.
I think one of my 'dream' jobs would be to be the guy who helps picking out music for movies.
I can have my opinion of a movie swayed by a good use of music.
I think I could be better than half the people on "Last Comic Standing" with a little work on my delivery.
I have to resort to gimmicks in order to put together a blog posting.
I think "You Don't Mess With The Zohan" looks incredibly bad.
I watched the entire MTV Movie Awards tonight. Yes, the whole thing.
I am thinking of becoming a career student.
I still probably won't be able to get a real job.
I sometimes like to watch foreign movies without subtitles and guess at what they are saying.
I am already stockpiling Halloween costume ideas.
I sometimes play 6 Degrees of Separation with myself.
I have played Scategories twice in the past week.
I allow my self-confidence levels to be governed by the quality of my blog entries.
I think H3's are the biggest douchebag vehicles in the world...and it's not even close.
I am not gonna stop coming up with reasons I'm not as cool as you think until the video below is finished uploading, and that's a promise.
I think my creative juices have slowed to a crawl.
I am in need of a muse to restart my creative juices, but have no prospects.
I think Renee Zellweger looked damn good in her early movies, like "Love and a .45". What happened to her?
I think the video just finish uploading, notice the excellent use of music, especially M.I.A.'s "Paper Planes" during the last minute or so.




Looking for my muse in Starkville,
The Tycoon

No comments: